Tea’s Map Pack 1
A downloadable Sourcemod for Windows
This source engine level collection includes 5 small unique levels.
All you need to play it is a Steam Account.
Thanks to these people:
- KazerLight - for music and one room for (in)stabilitea and Don't talk about it (+ voicing a character)!
- Matt71490 AKA Event Horizon - for collab on 16h mapping jam that resulted in Thanatos.
- Toki, WALLe, Cief and Chris - for hosting these competitions over at Map Labs!
- Anyone else at Map Labs - for creating, supporting, and providing feedback. This lovely Source mapping community made the map pack possible.
|Release date||Mar 05, 2021|
|Tags||artgame, Atmospheric, Experimental, First-Person, Minimalist, Short, Singleplayer, Surreal, Walking simulator, weird|
|Code license||MIT License|
|Average session||A few minutes|
- Step 1: Install the Source SDK 2013 ([upcoming] beta)
- Step 2: Move the mod into sourcemods folder
Step 1: Installing the base
This is a mod for the Source SDK 2013 SP. It comes free with a Steam-Account but is 7ish GB large. Either go in your Steam Library and with Tools checked, search for it.
Or simply open this link: steam://rungameid/243730
When you're done with installing, right-click on it, go to properties, betas and set it to [upcoming]
Step 2: Installing the mod
Drag the teasmappack folder from the zip into:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\sourcemods
(Or wherever you have Steam installed)
Restart your Steam.
Look for Tea’s Map Pack 1 in the library.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.